Do you own a gas stove oven and are looking for the best tea kettle for your gas stove? Then there are four styles that I think are the best for you to to select from.
They do have excellent ratings and are popular at the time I am writing this post with my research.
To be honest, if my current kettle is broken down I would choose one of the below ones. Currently, I have an electric kettle. I wouldn’t mind having a gas stove one too. We do have a gas stove oven since we moved to this house.
Actually, we not only use gas for the stove, we also use gas for our heater in the winter time. As for the air conditioner we have to use electricity. Yeah, we do have two separate bills. Gas does cost less than using electricity.
A tea kettle doesn’t really cost that much money to get, especially the ones that are made of glass. Just be a little cautious when you are handling your hot boiled water. You can get burnt if you are not careful enough.
I always use a mitten to hold the handle even with the ones where the handle is designed to be heat resistant. It is better to be safe than getting hurt from the burn.
If you don’t like the teapots showing here then you can check out more kettles for gas stoves by clicking here.
All four of these kettles or teapots have pretty neat designs and look great too. My favorite one is the Camellia glass teapot. Which one is your favorite design?
Chef’s Secret Stainless Steel Tea Kettle
This tea kettle is made by Chef’s Secret. It can hold up to 2.75 quarts of water or tea. It is made with stainless steel in the body.
On the bottom it is made with copper capsule. So you will have a shiny looking teapot as long as you take care of it.
My electric kettle is stainless steel. I use baking soda to clean the body and inside. It works nicely.
- Has a limited lifetime warranty.
- The handle for the hand grip and the lid knob handle are heat resistant.
- Made with T304 stainless steel material.
- It will whistle to let you know when the water is boiling.
Surgical Whistling Stove Top Kettle Teapot with Layered Capsule
Here is another one made with stainless steel. This one might cost a little bit more than the above stainless steel one. If it were me I would pick this one over the above one.
Here are the reasons why.
- It comes with a tea infuser strainer and it is made with stainless steel material. It makes it a lot easier to make tea when your tea doesn’t come in a teabag.
- It looks a lot more durable and high quality made to me.
- It will whistle loudly when the water is boiling.
- It can hold up to 2.75 quarts of water. It is about 88 ounces.
- On the bottom of the kettle, it has five layers of capsule with premium graded stainless steel, iron and aluminum. That will make the water heat up faster to a boiling state with less waiting time to drink your tea or water.
- The handle has a soft and comfortable grip with silicone on it to protect your hand from the heat.
- The teapot is 100% teflon free and also BPA-free. That means no more harmful chemicals into your body.
The following two teapots are made with glass. It is pretty neat you can actually see the status of the contents inside the pot. Both teapots include a tea infuser and are made with stainless steel metal. The infuser is a very nice and easy way to hold loose leaves to make yummy tea.
Ecooe Glass Teapot Tea Maker
This teapot can hold up to about 30 ounces of liquid or water or tea. This one is not recommended to be used in the microwave.
If you have to use this option occasionally then you have to make sure the temperature is under 350 Fahrenheit degrees and also you have to remove the infuser and lid out of the glass pot.
This teapot is still very decent when compared with the rest of the ones in my research. In terms of price, it is very affordable at the time of writing this post.
It comes with an 18 month warranty. That is 6 months more than your normal warranty for only 12 months.
You have the option of washing it by hand or putting it in your dishwasher. Both handle and lid are built to be heat resistant.
Note: Both glass kettles require you to use the infuser and lid to operate them. Without it, it won’t work because the lid can’t fit or close without the infuser.
Camellia Teapot with Stainless Steel Infuser
Like I said before, this is my number one choice for a glass teapot. I like the shape and the design of this tea and water maker. The shape reminds me of a tasty yummy cherry.
It can hold up to about 5 cups of water or tea or about 40 ounces if you would like to know that. So it would have plenty to go around for everyone who likes drinking tea or for using it to serve your wonderful guests.
- It can be hand washed or dishwasher safe for easy and fast clean up.
- The infuser is removable. It will save you a lot of time cleaning the loose tea out.
- The handle and lid are designed to be heat resistant. So you wouldn’t get burnt when pouring your tea into the cup.
- You can use the microwave to boil your water instead of the stove, but you do need to take out the lid and the infuser if you are using it that way. Metal is NOT safe to use in a microwave.
Tips: If for whatever reason your stainless steel products have become rusty, I suggest you to use a little bit of baking soda and add a little bit of fresh lemon juice to make it look like paste and rub it with a brush.
An old toothbrush will do. That should get rid of the rust. That’s how I get rid of the rust on my stainless steel dishwasher. Don’t know why it became rusty when we didn’t own it that long. Maybe for about three months.
Please DO NOT leave your boiled water on the stove unattended while doing other things. You might forget that you are boiling the water and you might not be able to hear the whistle even if it comes with that feature. Some people are just forgetful and don’t have as good of hearing as others. Accidents usually happen that way.