Note: This post may contain affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
The Dream On Me Life Style 4 In 1 Crib is a lovely convertible bed that comes in a stylish sleigh design in 6 available colors: white, black, cherry, natural, espresso, and pecan.
If you have a little one on the way or you are thinking of buying a gift for a new parent to be, you should check out this beautiful crib!
We all want the best for our babies, so when shopping for a crib you should always select a new crib instead of a used one to be sure it is meeting all current safety standards and regulations.
Beyond that, some other things to consider are – do you want a crib that can convert into a toddler bed and/or full size bed or is a standard crib ok? Would you prefer a crib that’s lower to the ground or higher up? And of course, what kind of design and finish will go well with the other furniture in your baby’s room?
To see if the Dream On Me Lifestyle 4 in 1 Crib is the right crib for you, keep reading for a list of features and also some pros and cons from other users!
Check Current Price Online
Benefits Of Owning This Crib
- This crib converts into a toddler bed, day bed, and a full size bed. The toddler rail is included in the package.
- It has 3 levels of mattress support so you can adjust the mattress height in order to more easily reach your baby.
- This crib is JPMA certified and meets ASTM standards for your baby’s safety.
- All tools for assembly are included in the package.
- Constructed of solid hardwood so the bed is sturdy and doesn’t contain chemicals from particle board.
- Available in non-toxic white, black, espresso, pecan, natural, or cherry finish.
- This product comes with a 60 day warranty on parts.
- The dimensions of this crib are 54.5 x 35 x 38 inches and it weighs 63 pounds.
- This crib is recommended for babies and toddlers up to 50 pounds.
Dream On Me Life Style 4 In 1 Crib Reviews
Take a look at what other users are saying
Here are some of the pros and cons given by others who have reviewed this product:
- Easy to put together – took about 30 minutes.
- It’s sturdy and safe for babies.
- Easy to reach your baby, even for petite moms.
- You do have to purchase the conversion kit to convert it to a full size bed.
- This crib gives you great quality for the money!
- This crib is very beautiful and very sturdy.
- It’s pretty low to the ground, so it’s kind of hard to slide things underneath.
- Not too heavy for adults to move around.
Reviewers love the beautiful design and quality of this baby crib! It is truly a great deal!