Note: This post may contain affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
The Step 2 Canopy Wagon is a high quality covered wagon that kids will love riding around in. It’s no secret that kids love wagons. In fact, when asked they often list it as their favorite toy.
Why? Because it’s fun to go for a ride, especially outside where they can get fresh air and look around. Kids can also use wagons to play with their other toys and move them around easily.
Adults like wagons too because they are convenient for going on trips to the park or out shopping. Kids don’t complain about riding around in the wagon because they enjoy it, and there is a lot less fussing and complaining if you have a lot of shopping to do.
Not all parents use wagons to take their kids shopping. Some just want it for taking walks around the block or to play around in the yard, and that’s fine too.
Buy This Wagon Online
Purchase this product from Amazon and you may qualify for Super Shipper Saving!
This section describes the various features available on this wagon.
- This wagon has 2 contoured seats for a comfortable ride, and a leg well so your kids will have plenty of leg room.
- There are also drain holes in the leg well in case of spills.
- Under the hinged seat is an extra large storage compartment where you can put extra items for long trips.
- This wagon features a removable plastic canopy that will protect your kids from harsh UV rays and provide cover from rain.
- The canopy also has a small compartment where you can store your keys, cell phone, or other small items.
- Additionally, the canopy has 2 cup holders in case you want to bring some drinks along for the ride!
- This wagon also includes seat belts for extra safety.
- The long handle makes the wagon easy to pull, and it also folds underneath the wagon for easy storage at home or in your car.
- The dimensions of this wagon are 20 x 40 x 38.5 inches, and it weighs 29.5 pounds.
- It’s recommended for children and toddlers ages 18 months to 8 years, or up to 75 pounds.
Step 2 Canopy Wagon Reviews
Here is what other customers have to say about this product.
Below are some of the pros and cons of this wagon submitted by various reviewers:
- The canopy is great and keeps extra sunlight off of the kids. And it’s easy to remove too.
- Durable, well-made product. The canopy compartment for parents is a great and useful feature.
- It’s a great alternative to using a stroller, and kids like it better because it offers more freedom.
- The assembly instructions are a little hard to follow, but there’s not too much work involved in putting the wagon together.
- This wagon has lots of room for 2 kids. They won’t feel cramped riding in it.
- It makes turns easily and handles very well. The wheels are kind of noisy on concrete though.
- Compared to other wagons, this wagon does pretty well on bumpy surfaces. The long handle makes it easy to pull.