The Radio Flyer Classic Walker Wagon is a cute little wagon for toddlers just learning to walk around.
You may have seen walkers for toddlers before, but this is the ultimate walker with a wagon area to hold toys and the stylish Radio Flyer design.
Your toddler will love having a little wagon to push toys around in. Little kids love being able to load, unload, and move things around from place to place on their own just like a grownup.
This durable and stylish walker wagon is furniture safe and has a push resistant feature for toddlers who are new to walking.
With this push resistant feature your toddler is able to keep up with the wagon as he or she is pushing it around. This is also a great item to go with a bigger wagon for riding around in!
This cute little baby is doing great with her Radio Walker Wagon.
Buy It Online
Check the current price online!
Purchase this product from Amazon.com to get free Super Saver shipping!
Benefit Of Owning This Wagon
Here are some of the features of this wagon
- Comes with removable natural wooden sides that your toddler can easily take on and off the wagon.
- Push-resistant wheels make it easy for smaller toddlers to keep pace as they’re pushing.
- The grip tread tires keep the wagon from skidding around so your toddler can stay on a straight line.
- A molded plastic front bumper keeps it from scuffing furniture and is also safe for your kids.
- The sturdy chrome handle is designed to fit toddlers’ hands so they can grip it easily.
- The wagon is sturdy and stable, which helps toddlers learn to keep their balance while standing up.
- Non-swiveling wheels keep the walker moving in a straight line. Older toddlers can turn it by applying pressure to make the turn.
- The dimensions of this wagon are 6.3 x 12.9 x 23 inches and it weighs 11 pounds.
- This product is recommended for children ages 12 months to 4 years of age.
Radio Flyer Classic Walker Wagon Reviews
Check out what other users have to say.
Here is some of the feedback from people who have bought this product:
- This wagon is very sturdy and small toddlers can even ride in it!
- Very durable and lasts for years and years.
- It’s good for playing both indoors and outdoors.
- Since the wheels don’t swivel it can be a little hard to maneuver around.
- This wagon keeps toddlers busy loading, unloading toys, and moving them around. They like it because it gives them a job to do.
- Very easy to put together.
- The wagon is almost impossible to tip over, so you don’t have to worry about your toddler falling over.
- It’s a lot of fun, and little kids love pushing each other around in it!
- This is something kids will play with for more than just 5 minutes and forget it. This wagon will get used a lot and it sparks their imaginations because it has so many uses.
- This is a perfect alternative for toddlers who are too rough or clumsy to use a flimsy plastic walker.